The price of crude oil has started rising again in the global market. Brent crude has gained more than two dollars per barrel in the last 24 hours after touching a four-month low. Amidst rising crude prices, government oil companies have also released new retail rates of petrol and diesel this morning.
New Delhi. The price of petrol in Delhi has come down to Rs 96.72 per liter amidst the ongoing volatility in the prices of crude oil in the global market. The price of Brent crude has increased by about two dollars per barrel in the last 24 hours.
Government oil companies released new rates of petrol and diesel on Tuesday morning, in which no change has been made even today. The retail price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 106.31 a litre. If we talk about crude oil, then in the last 24 hours, the price of Brent crude has fallen by about $ 2 to $ 96.41 per barrel. WTI has also declined by two dollars to reach a price of $ 90.53 per barrel.
Petrol and diesel prices in all four metros
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
New prices continue in these cities too
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.79 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
– In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price becomes almost double of the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
You can know today’s latest price like this
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP and their city code to the number 9224992249 and BPCL consumers by sending RSP and their city code to the number 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can find out the price by writing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to the number 9222201122.