NEET PG counselling: Attention candidates, on September 9, Medical Counselling Committee, MCC, released an important notification for the candidates who wish to change their nationality from Indian to NRI. The notice is available on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
The notice states that those candidates who are claiming to be NRIs should send their relevant documents in support of their claim to change their nationality from Indian to NRI via email to email@example.com.
Such candidates can send the email by September 13, 2022 so as to change their nationality. The notice also states that any mail received before or after the mentioned dates will not be considered.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT
The notice states the following points:
- Documents claiming that the sponsor is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsor).
- Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
- Duly notarized Affidavit from the sponsor that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate and the relationship of the sponsor with the candidate is in accordance with the above mentioned court order.
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
- NEET Score Card of the candidate.
NEET PG COUNSELLING SCHEDULE
MCC will begin the 1st round of NEET PG counselling from September 15, 2022 and will conclude on September 23, 2022. The choice filling process will be done from September 20 to September 25, 2022.
The couselling process for the 2nd round will begin from October 10 and will conclude on October 14, 2022. The choice filling process will be done from October 11 to October 14, 2022.
The counselling process for the mop-up round will begin from October 31 and will conclude on November 4, 2022. The choice filling process will be done from November 1 to November 5, 2022.