Before Diwali, the Haryana government has given a big gift to the government employees. The state government has announced to increase the Familial Allowance by four percent for the employees. With this the hardship benefit for Haryana Government employees has increased from 34 to 38 percent. According to the notification issued by the government, this announcement regarding increasing DA during the holiday season will be applicable from July 1, 2022.
Increased DA will come in October salary
This increase in Dearness Allowance will be applicable only to those employees who are taking their salary on the basis of 7th Pay Commission (7th Pay Commission). It was told by the government that the increased DA to the employees will be paid in the salary of October. Apart from this, the arrears for three months from July to September will be paid in November.
These state governments also increased DA
Earlier in the month of September, it was announced by the central government to increase the dearness allowance of central employees by four percent. After that the state governments of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh etc. have also announced to increase Dearness Allowance. Regarding the increase in dearness allowance, Union Minister Anurag Thakur had said that from July 1, 38% dearness allowance will be paid to the employees.
Calculation on maximum basic salary
1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56,900
2. New Dearness Allowance (38%) Rs 21,622/month
3. Dearness Allowance so far (34%) Rs.19,346/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 21,622-19,346 = Rs 2276/month
5. Increase in annual salary 2276 X12 = Rs 27,312
Calculation on minimum basic salary
1. Basic salary of the employee Rs. 18,000
2. New Dearness Allowance (38%) Rs.6840/month
3. Dearness Allowance so far (34%) Rs.6120/month
4. By how much dearness allowance increased 6840-6120 = Rs.720/month
5. Increase in annual salary 720 X12 = Rs 8640
According to this, those with minimum basic salary will get Rs. 2160 (720×3) as arrears from July to September. At the same time, the salary of those with maximum basic salary has increased by Rs 2276 in a month. According to this, with the salary of November, 6828 rupees will be available in arrears.