Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR
1. From 24-01-2023, 1700 hrs. to 25-01-2023, 1700 hrs. Jammu Srinagar NHW remained block for 12 hours 23 mins due to shooting stones and mudslides at Mehar and Panthyal.
2. MeT department has predicted heavy rainfall, snowfall for next few days, there are chances of blockade of NH-44. people are advised not to travel on Jammu Srinagar NHW with out confirmation from TCUs*
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 26-01-2023:-
Jammu Srinagar NHW blocked due to shooting stones/mudslides between Chanderkot and Banihal. No fresh vehicular movement shall be allowed from Jammu towards Srinagar and vice versa on Jammu-Srinagar NHW till clearance of the road.
SSG ROAD: –
SSG Road closed for vehicular movement vide Divisional Commissioner Ladakh UT’s order no. 75 dated 06-01-2023 in view of snow accumulation.
Mughal Road closed for vehicular movement vide District Magistrate Shopian’s order endstt. no. DMS/PA/2023/1362-67 dated 05-01-2023 in view of snow accumulation.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 0191- 2740550, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396, 18001807091)
• Ramban (9419993745)
• Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road
Advisory issued today on 25-01-2023 at 1800 hrs.