SSC CPO Recruitment 2022:The Staff Selection CommissionSSC) has released a recruitment notification, inviting candidates to apply for the posts of Sub Inspector under Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Commission at ssc.nic.in. The registration process has started on Wednesday, August 10. The last date for the submission of the online application form is August 30, 2022. A total of 4300 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates can check the important dates and other details here.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Dates for submission of online applications: August 10 to August 30, 2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: August 30
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: August 30
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: August 31, 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): August 31
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: September 01, 2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: November, 2022
SSC CPO Vacancy Details
Name of the post and number of vacancy
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male: 228 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female: 112 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs BSF: 353 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs CISF: 86 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs CRPF: 3112
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs ITBP: 191
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs SSB: 218
SSC CPO Salary
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification, and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof, as on 30.08.2022 will also be eligible.
SSC CPO Selection Process
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the education qualification, selection
procedure, and other details from the detailed notification given below. Also
SSC CPO Age Limit
In order to apply for the posts, a candidate must be between 20 to 25 years of age.
SSC CPO Application Fee
- A candidate must pay Rs 100 as an application fee.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fees.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
Intereted candidates can apply online through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in till August 30, 2022. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.