Indian Navy SSR/MR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy is expected to start the online registration process in December for the recrutiment of Agniveers through Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Matric Recruit (MR). Around 1500 vacancies will be filled of which 1400 vacancies are for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 and 100 vacancies for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 for the 01/2023 (May 23) batch.
According to the report, the online application process will begin on 08 December 2022. Eligible and interested unmarried male and unmarried female candidates will be invited to submit their application upto 17 December 2022 on the Indian Navy’s official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Examination Fee: Rs.550/- + 18% GST
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-12-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-12-2022
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Medical Standards
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates: 157 CMS
- Minimum Height for Female Candidates: 152