GMC Anantnag MMPHW/FMPHW Recruitment 2022: Govt Medical College has invited online applications for the engagement of FMPHW/MMPHW posts under NHM on a contractual basis initially for a period of one year extendable on yearly basis subject to the good performance and conduct of the candidate or till the continuation of the centrally sponsored scheme.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website gmcanantnag.net. The last date for the submission of the online application form is November 03.
Vacancy details GMC Anantnag MMPHW/FMPHW Recruitment 2022:
Name of Posts: MMPHW/FMPHW
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Qualification: Matric with Diploma in MMPHW/FMPHW.
Age Limit: Upto 45 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at the link www.gmcanantnag.net upto 03.11.2022 from the publication of this advertisement and also submit a hard copy of requisite documents in the office of the undersigned at the main campus of GMC, DiaIgam Anantnag up to 03.11.2022 at 04.00 PM. Documents to be uploaded with the application form as as follows:
Diploma Marks sheet
Application Fee: The candidates shall have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- in the shape of demand draft and credit into the Account of Chief Accounts Officer GMC Anantnag.
– The candidate must be a domicile of District Anantnag.
– The selection of candidates for each post shall be as per the criteria conveyed by State Health Society, NHM vide its letter No. SHS/NHM/J&K/HR/87-101 dated 25.07.2022.
– The consolidated honorarium per month is inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
– All engagements shall be purely on contractual basis and are non-transferable.
– The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that they shall not claim for any permanent absorption in the department.