Amazon Recruitment 2022 Out – Manager Job Openings | Graduates Required: Amazon has hiring the candidates for the post of Manager – Quality Services. The Job location for the post is Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can apply from 13.08.2022.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
• The candidates should have completed Graduate of any field of study.
• They must have 12+ years of relevant experience.
• They should have 2+ years of experience managing first-level managers.
• They must have Experience with stakeholder management.
• They should have Experience managing testing projects.
• They must have Experience creating and implementing strategies to provide coverage recommendations.
Key job responsibilities:
• Manage daily operations through first-level Managers while staying well-connected with ground-level operations.
• Model capacity planning and ensure that idle time and commitment misses are minimized.
• Identify, report, troubleshoot, and escalate issues.
• Drive process improvements and metrics to improve the overall team performance.
• Use software tools for data capture/execution/reporting on a daily basis.
• Capture team test results and provide project status reports.
• Monitor Daily Productivity of team members and ensure they are on track for project delivery.
• Participate in team training and development.
• Manage performance and expectations of the workforce through consistent implementation of performance measurement and feedback systems.
• Implement strategies for managing attrition, improving performance, and maintaining workforce morale.
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022?
• Visit the Amazon’s official website.
• Go to the Careers tab and look for the position you wish to apply for.
• For example, in this scenario, look for “Manager – Quality Services”.
• Read the job description carefully, and if you meet the requirements, click apply online button.
• Complete the form and submit it.
• Make a copy of your application for future reference.