Sunday, November 27, 2022
HomeJammu and KashmirMan electrocuted to death in South Kashmir

Man electrocuted to death in South Kashmir

- Advertisement -

Anantnag, Oct 12, KNT: A man died of electric shock while taking a bath in his bathroom in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Wednesday morning.

- Advertisement -

Reports said that a man identified as Abdul Majeed Wagay, a resident of Brah Ranipora area of Shangus Anantnag came in contact with a live wire in his bathroom. He felt unconscious after receiving an electric shock and was shifted to a nearby health facility where doctors declared him dead.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law and started investigation. (KNT)

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES