Friday, October 7, 2022
HomeJammu and KashmirGanderbal youth, who was injured due to electrocution, succumbs

Ganderbal youth, who was injured due to electrocution, succumbs

- Advertisement -

*Ganderbal youth, who was injured due to electrocution, succumbs*

- Advertisement -

Raja Syed Rather

Ganderbal, Aug 31 (KNO): A 22-year-old youth, who was injured due to an electric shock in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday evening, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the youth namely Danish Nisar (22) son of Nisar Ah Rather of Gangarhama was injured due to electric shock, while unloading a truck at Bamloora.

He said that soon after the incident, he was shifted to district hospital Ganderbal, where from he was referred to SKIM Soura.

- Advertisement -

The official said that he, however, succumbed to his injuries during treatment at SKIMS Soura—(KNO)

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES