Monday, September 26, 2022
HomeJammu and Kashmir22-yr-old youth electrocuted in Central Kashmir, hospitalised

22-yr-old youth electrocuted in Central Kashmir, hospitalised

- Advertisement -

Ganderbal, Aug 30 (KNO): A youth was injured after due to an electric shock in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday.

- Advertisement -

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the youth namely Danish Nisar (22) son of Nisar Ah Rather of Gangarhama got injured due to electric shock, while unloading a truck at Bamloora.

He said that soon after the incident, he was shifted to District Hospital Ganderbal, where from he was referred to SKIMS Soura for further treatment—(KNO)

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES