Sunday, November 27, 2022
HomeJammu and Kashmir18-yr-old boy electrocuted to death in Central Kashmir

18-yr-old boy electrocuted to death in Central Kashmir

- Advertisement -

In a tragic incident, an 18-year-old boy died of electrocution at a bakery shop in Humhama area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday.

- Advertisement -

Reports reaching news agency Kashmir Dot Com said one Suhail Ahmad Dar (18) son of Mohammad Shafi, a resident of Eidgah Mohalla Humhama received an electric shock, when he was at his friend’s Bakery shop.

Dar was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

A police officer also confirmed the incident to KDC and said the cognizance of the incident has been taken. (KDC)

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES