In a tragic incident, an 18-year-old boy died of electrocution at a bakery shop in Humhama area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday.
Reports reaching news agency Kashmir Dot Com said one Suhail Ahmad Dar (18) son of Mohammad Shafi, a resident of Eidgah Mohalla Humhama received an electric shock, when he was at his friend’s Bakery shop.
Dar was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival.
A police officer also confirmed the incident to KDC and said the cognizance of the incident has been taken. (KDC)