Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
While using the Aadhar card at many places, OTP is received on the registered mobile number, through that OTP, further process is started. OTP is very important, you cannot share it with everyone. Your little carelessness can prove to be very costly.
Aadhaar Card: Aadhar card has become a very important document for us at present. Apart from the identity card along with the identity card, it is being used as a document in many public and private departments. It is not only personal details but it also contains our biometric information. As the importance of Aadhar card is increasing, the danger of its misuse is also increasing.
Do not share OTP with everyone
- OTP is received on the registered mobile number while using Aadhar card in many places, through that OTP only further process is started. OTP is very important, you cannot share it with everyone. Your little carelessness can prove to be very costly. If you are using Aadhaar and you are not getting OTP, then you get alerted. You need to be careful, as your Aadhaar can be misused which can land you in big trouble going forward.
- In this way, check whether the Aadhaar Card is being misused or not
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI. After this, go to Aadhaar Services and select Aadhaar Authentication History.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and security code. Now you have to choose Generate OTP from the drop-down menu.
- After entering OTP you will be able to see your Aadhaar Authentication History.
- Note that this process can be used only if your phone number is linked with your Aadhar card.
- If you feel that the Aadhar card is being misused.
- If your phone number is not linked with your Aadhaar, you can make a complaint by calling UIDAI’s emergency hotline 1947. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance .
Link to mobile number by going to Aadhar center
You will be given an Aadhaar correction form to link the phone number. Give correct information in it. Submit the completely filled form to the officer along with a fee of Rs.25. A slip will be given to you after submitting the form. This slip will contain the update request number. With this request number, you can check whether the new mobile number is linked with your Aadhaar or not. Your Aadhaar will be linked with the new mobile number in a few days.